PHPcityportal Support Forum

Go Back   PHPcityportal Support Forum > Affiliate Program

Old 10-30-2009, 11:24 PM
Administrator
PHPcityportal Staff

nordal is on a distinguished road
Default Soon: PHPcityportal affiliate program

Just a quick note that we're working on implementing an affiliate program for PHPcityportal. This means that you can profit from licence purchases made by customers referred from your website, newsletters or advertising.

More information later..
Old 12-04-2009, 05:21 AM
portalboss

I was wondering if there are plans for affiliate programs ON the city portals themselves? in other words if people in the city referred businesses and etc.

thanks in advance.
Old 12-04-2009, 04:08 PM
Administrator
PHPcityportal Staff

Martin Brock is on a distinguished road

Hi

That would definitely be useful, and it is already on our list of upcoming functionality.

As you probably know though - there are many companies that specialize in developing affiliate tracking systems.

So I think we would probably implement a basic open source affiliate tracking system, and if you have more advanced needs you could go with a premium solution from a company that specializes in these things.

We can certainly help with advice if you are interested in getting something like that up and running.

Let me know if you have questions/comments

Thanks
Martin
Old 04-05-2010, 11:05 PM
Larry

Default Affiliate Program

What is the status of the affiliate program?
Old 04-05-2010, 11:13 PM
Administrator
PHPcityportal Staff

It depends on what you mean - are you looking to promote our product, or are you looking to have an affiliate program on your own portal?

We have an affiliate program in place now for PHP City portal, so affiliates can promote our products for a percentage of the sales.

We do not have the rights to use this outside of our own site though (it is a 3rd party solution) - so if you want an affiliate program for your own portal, you will need to invest in your own software, or use a free solution. We can of course give you some pointers on that.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:58 AM
kaelin

Default affiliate program

I have a client that I am going to be building a city portal for and applied for the affiliate program several days ago. I am wondering how long it takes for it to be approved. The email saying it gets approved manually did not come from phpcityportal. I have several people that are interested in this program once I finish the first one, and hope that I am able to be an affiliate. I have written directly through the contact form several times over the past months while my customer was saving his money to buy the portal, but have not heard from anyone.

Thank you
Lorri Nevil
Old 05-27-2010, 08:41 PM
Administrator
PHPcityportal Staff

Hi Lorri,

The affiliate program is currently working, but it hasn't been officially launched, so I am curious where you found the sign-up form for it.
Old 05-28-2010, 05:20 PM
steve1962

Affiliate section is shown here http://www.phpcityportal.com/order/browse_products.php